INTERIM BOARD GHANA UNION OSLO / VIKEN NORWAY
2002 CONSTITUTION REVIEW
1. The name Union of Ghanaians in Norway needs to discussed and adopt appropriate official name. The Interim Board is suggesting Ghana Union Oslo and Viken.
2. Logo of the Association to be protected by the constitution. It has been noted that the logo of the Association keeps changing by the last three Executives. The Association needs stable and continual logo that can only be changed by General Assembly consensus.
3.Website and official email addresses created for the Executives to enhance continuity and cyber presence of the Association
4. Issuance of membership cards (2002 constitution article 3 clause 5)
5. Annual Dues be 200 kr per membership. This amount is open to immediate review should the Association reclaim its desired glory. (2002 Constitution article 8 clause 1)
6. The maximum term of office for the Executive should be 2 terms( 3 years per term). (2002 Constitution article 7 clause 2)
7. Kind of Advisory committee be established to help The Executives navigate internal/external challenges (Article 4)
8. A standing EC to act as an autonomous body to be the Tenure check of the Executive to remedy the recent rough and bumpy transitions.
UNION OF GHANAIANS IN NORWAY
GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING (VIRTUAL)
AGENDA: HANDING OVER MEETING
DATE: 22.01. 2022